Join us in this episode with Nelly Yusupova, CTO, start-up Tech Advisor, speaker and entrepreneur with over 18 years of experience in the technology field. Nelly is the Founder of TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs, an online learning program that helps entrepreneurs manage development teams and projects like a CTO, without being technical or learning how to code.
Tune in to learn how Nelly’s immigrant mentality helped her to understand the power of creativity, technology, and teaching people empathetically. She also shares how she got initial experience in the computer science field, how online course completion has changed since covid-19, and the powerful effects of enabling non-technical leaders and entrepreneurs to gain problem-solving skills. Nelly emphasizes the importance of validation and prototyping in refining your idea and solution before developing code, and explains the meaning behind her motto: “Never fear what you don’t know.”
How can we get the technology industry to expand and diversify their demographics?
What’s keeping women from entering and staying in the technology field?
Listen in every Friday as we release new interviews with experts to help you maximize your impact and be a Hustler for a Cause!
- “A lot of entrepreneurs who decide to dive into TechSpeak, it’s because they actually felt the pain of what it’s like to feel that uncertainty, what it’s like to have that fear of spending thousands of dollars and not knowing if what you’re investing in, in both time and money, is going to pan out.” - Nelly Yusupova
- “Non-technical entrepreneurs, they see problems that technical people don’t and those problems, for the world, are really really important to be solved.” - Nelly Yusupova
- “If you have the fear, it’ll stop you. But if you say, I’m just going to take small steps to just make progress every day, then that’s no longer as scary.” - Nelly Yusupova
- Learn more about TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs: www.techspeakforentrepreneurs.com
- WebGrrls: www.webgrrls.com
- Digital Woman: www.digitalwoman.com
Connect with Hustlers for a Cause:
Visit our website: www.hustlersforacause.com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/hustlersforacause
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hustlers4acause
Join our Facebook community: www.facebook.com/hustlersforacause/community
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJl0-Mxt3jcLle9_9TEfqA
This episode is sponsored by BlabberJax! To learn about them, visit: www.blabberjax.com.